Sunday, April 24, 2011

Terrazzo Restoration by SafeDry



1-877-824-0501

Today I want to show some of our latest pictures, including some taken today at a job just completed in Sarasota Florida. I also want to talk about how and why I take the pictures of terrazzo restoration floors.
I could do a whole blog of  of plant reflections in floors we have restored. I must admit to being a plant lover. If I had terrazzo in my home I would surround my rooms with windows and flowers and plants. Imagine enjoying your plants , not only outside, but on your floor in high definition.
Sometimes I forget to show the entire floor after the terrazzo restoration. I am trying to do a better job of showing the whole floor before and after. We have made marked advances in our terrazzo floors over the years, but in the past few months we have stepped up our game more then ever.
As the owner of SafeDry, I and promise to always keep up to date with all the advances in terrazzo restoration. When we find high quality new products we always Incorporated them into our system and test their effectiveness and place within our system.
I think one of the best ways to show how great a terrazzo floor looks is to take pictures of the reflection off the floor. When you take a picture of a palm tree, on a quality terrazzo restoration, you can see the space between the fron strands. You can see flowers in bloom. I have even taken many pictures of reflections of people standing outside and these pictures look great.
This does not tell the whole story. Terrazzo floors look great at night. In low light you can often times see the whole room reflect off the floor.
The job just completed in Sarasota was stunning. It had a great variety of marble stones and colors. I am sure you will agree that this floor was worth saving. Now on to the great terrazzo floor.











Here are some pictures from another terrazzo restoration done in Sarasota in March.








No comments:

Post a Comment